Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - must be read prior to attendance
1. No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to attend any events with Ghost Gang Hauntings. Proof of age may be required.
2. Any paranormal investigation carries an element of personal risk and possible exposure to unexpected situations which some people may find frightening or shocking. All atending must understand the risks involved and should not be of a nervous disposition or suffering from any medical or psychological conditions which could impact on their safety at the location or affect the safety of others attending. Anyone having any doubts should seek medical advice prior to booking.
3. Many of the locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities. Therefore due to the conditions of some of the buildings and the areas we will be investigating it is not always feasible to allow access to people with disabilities as we have to ensure that safety is paramount. If you need additional information in this regard please contact us prior to booking.
4. Due to restrictions at our locations heavily pregnant women are not allowed on any of our events.
5. Participants must act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in a potentially dangerous situation. You must respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event you must ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly. We reserve the right to refuse entry or eject from an event, without refund, any participant deemed to be behaving in an unsuitable or dangerous manner.
6. Absolutely NO alcohol or drugs are permitted on any event with Ghost Gang Hauntings. A limited amount of alohol can only be consumed if served on licensed premises as part of a special event arranged by Ghost Gang Hauntings. If anyone appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing either alcohol or drugs to an event they will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded for any part of monies paid for the event. The team of Ghost Gang Hauntings will use our own discretion and have the ultimate decision to evict anyone who they consider to be behaving in an inappropriate manner due to alcohol or drugs.
7. There are strict laws on smoking indoors and Ghost Gang Hauntings do not allow anyone to smoke or to bring any naked flames to the events. This includes candles and matches. We will not be using candles for experimental purposes due to the safety hazards. Smokers will be shown designated outdoor areas which may be used during breaks only.
8. Where permitted, ghost hunters are welcome to bring and use their own recording/camera equipment for private purposes only. At some venues, flash photography is not allowed due to possible damage to fabrics or paintings etc. You will be told in advance if you cannot use flash during the evening.
9. Ghost Gang Hauntings cannot be held responsible for any damage, theft or loss of property and personal equipment during the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event. Ghost Hunters are responsible for their own personal property at all times. This also applies to any damage caused to vehicles, parking fines, clamping of vehicles etc
10. Ghost Hunters are advised to bring torches with them and to wear warm, comfortable clothing and practical shoes or trainers as some areas and stairs can be hazardous.
11. It is vitally important that each participant is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. Ghost Gang Hauntings accept no liability for any accident/injury to clients, however it may be caused. We do attempt to foresee any potential problems or hazards in order to eliminate them before the event. However, obviously, due to the nature of the events and locations, accidents can still happen. We do encourage all our clients to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although Ghost Gang Hauntings have our own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond the normal public access categories. In the unfortunate event of an accident we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the death or personal injury of any client unless directly caused by the negligence of Ghost Gang Hauntings team members.
12. All views or opinions expressed by any of our team members or any other person/s attending an event are the personal opinions or views of the individual concerned and participants should be aware of this.
13. Please be reminded of the dangers of driving when sleep deprived and if you do have a long journey you are advised to either book nearby accommodation or make suitable travel arrangements. If you become very tired whilst driving home please take a break before continuing.
14. We do reserve the right to cancel or postpone an event due to any unforeseen circumstances. In such cases we will endeavour to contact clients as soon as possible and provide a full refund of the booking fee.
15. In accepting and agreeing with these Terms and Conditions you are further indemnifying the organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalities, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses incurred in respect of or arising from the injury to or the death of any person/s or damage to any property arising from the client's participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
16. Participants are advised at all times that they must follow the directions of our team and treat all properties under investigation and its contents with respect and care.
17. Ghost Gang Hauntings reserve the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions at any time.